Guide - Main Interface of AoA DVD COPY
Featuring a user-friendly interface that requires no learning process, AoA DVD COPY appeals not only to first-timers and novices, but also to advanced users who demand all the technical control options.
1. Source - Press the Import button to to change your source location.
2. Target - Press the Export button to change your target location.
3. Copy Mode - Use this option to select the copy mode you want. There are 3 options for you to select "Whole Disk", "Main Movie" and "Split DVD-9".
4. Start - Press this button to start copying.
5. Status - The program will show some related information about DVD copying in this text box.
6. Progress bar - To convey how complete a task is .
7. Website - Press this button to visit our website http://www.aoadvdcopy.com.
8. Register - Press this button to register your copy.
9. Purchase - Press this button to purchase a license of AoA DVD COPY.
10. System Settings - Allows you to configure advanced settings.
11. Help - Technical Support.